Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Potty training blues

So today was a bad day. Before swimming, Eva peed on the couch, even though she had a pull-up on. She swore up and down that she didn't have to go and I let it go because she hadn't really drank any water all afternoon. Then, I was in such a hurry trying to get her out the door for swimming that I forgot to bring a pull-up, so I let her wear her swimsuit home. We get home and she's pooped in her swimsuit!!! So I sent her to her room until it was time to eat, then after we ate, she went back to her room. My heart is breaking because I don't know what to do for her. I've done all the tricks with success, but as soon as the "game" or "prizes" stop, she stops going on the potty and goes in her pull-up. And yes, I've put her in underwear with vinyl pants and it's the same thing, she just goes in them and doesn't tell me! grrrrr I don't know what else to do. I'm calling the dr tomorrow to see what she has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment