Monday, September 10, 2007

The newest member of the family...


Our house just seemd so empty without a kitty greeting us at the door or sleeping on our lap. Even though we still have one kitty, she's pretty shy and likes to keep to herself. So one day, I was looking at www.petfinder.com and I saw this kitty and just HAD to have her. So I sent in our application and the store called us back and said to come in that night to see her as they wouldn't hold her. So I picked up Gerald from work and we went down there to see her. Well, it was rush hour, so instead of an hour, it took us 2 hours to get there!! And she was even cuter in person and after reassuring the sales lady that I wouldn't let the babies maul the kitten, we got to bring her home. They called her Marble, but that just didn't seem to fit her. so we decided to name her Sophie, but Eva said she's a princess, so she is Princess Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment