Wednesday, May 5, 2010

He's a Quarterback???

(so this is a conversation I had on Facebook that I had to save. Maybe I'll use it when he is named Quarterback of the Year or on his kids!) 

 

June Grogan In the race for Stupidest Kid of the Year, my son Eddie is in the lead by a landslide, followed by his BIG sister Eva. Eva took off her shoes while out on the front lawn, and Eddie immediately grabbed one and threw it onto the roof!! Fortunately it was the porch roof, but sadly, I still had to crawl out there and get it. (oh, and I'm afraid of heights!!)

rotflmao! that is too funny.  my kids had one of those stretchy frogs, and once my brother was over at the house, he says to the kids "watch how far I can stretch this" and before I knew that sucker was up on the roof of the house. it would still be there if we hadn't gotten a new roof lol
Heidi Landree
oh no!! NO way could I have done that June!!! dah dah dah dahhhhhhhhhhhh super mom!!! 
Evelia Yacuta Ragsdale
at least he's good at throwing? 
Angie Cina
Sign him up for t-ball!!! LOL He can take care of all of us once he's playing baseball!!! 
June Grogan
yup yup, he's signed up for t ball. and yes, he's a natural!
Liza Thober
Well he is your future football player.
June Grogan
Liza, I was expecting a Linebacker, NOT a Quarterback, lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment