Friday, January 11, 2013

Joie de Viver
So my schedule was thrown off with Christmas Break and it was time to get it together! And on Fridays it means that I strip all the beds, put new sheets on, and wash the old ones. ummm, the only problem was I had no sheets left! So today I was washing 2 sets of sheets, pillow cases, mattress covers, and rubber sheeting times 4 (I still had sheets for our bed, whew!)!! And even with my extra large capacity washing machine, it was still several loads. So while I'm waiting for the next load, I'm folding sheets in the living room and guess who decided that attacking the sheets would be fun? yup, our own little kitten, Buttercup.  Oh, she was so stinkin' cute, it made me laugh and brightened my day. I love her "joie de viver" and hope she keeps it always.

No comments:

Post a Comment