Sunday, April 1, 2007

"Magic Water"

So, I needed to put a new tablet in the toilet tank and I remembered that I had gotten one from the goody box of cleaning supplies from my cousin, who works at Johnson Wax. I hadn't used it because it's blue and I had heard bad things happen when a pet or kid drinks the blue water, but since that isn't a problem, I went ahead and used it. So Eva, who is still in the process of potty training, went into the bathroom by herself, she lifted up the lid and screamed! Yes, screamed. She looked at me and said, "Mom, the water is BLUE!!" I told her yes, but it was ok and she could still use the potty. NO WAY! We had to use the potty upstairs every single time she had to go potty!! Daddy comes home and takes her into the bathroom before I get a chance to tell him the blue water freaks her out. So of course, she screams and starts crying! He tells her that it's "Magic Water" and that any poop or pee in it won't smell bad! And she buys it! Now she'll use the downstairs potty and thank god because I was getting tired of going up and down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment