Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ella plays with the cat!!

Ok, that may not seem like a big deal, but for Ella it is.  She is so timid around animals and isn't really "into" them like the rest of us are. She doesn't actively reach out to pet them or talk about them like the other kids do.
Then this morning, Ella came to me crying saying the kitty attacked her. I look down and see she's holding a shoe string. I said, "Ella honey, the kitty didn't attack you. She just wants to play with the string you have." I then showed Ella how to move the string along the floor and she giggled when the cat got it.  I then heard the boys getting up, so I handed the string to her and went upstairs to dress the boys. When I came downstairs, she was still playing with the kitty, and laughing!

1 comment:

  1. aww...that's nice! Somehow I assumed everyone in your pod was into cats.

    ReplyDelete