Thursday, April 22, 2010

    Tuesday was better, until Joey threw up at dinner! At least he made it through picture day!  And OH! Eddie and Ella's pictures are soooo cute! I guess you could tell Joey wasn't feeling good because he didn't have his usual Joey sparkle.
    Well, Joey slept through the night and seemed fine on Wednesday, so I took him to therapy. The day was pretty good until I got to Eva's school to pick her up from Daisy Scouts and I see her running down the hall! I asked my friend what was wrong and she said, "Eva said she had to throw up". sigh, Yup, she made it to the bathroom on time. So now another one was down. I brought her home and she had a couple more episodes before she passed out on the couch.
     Put the trips to bed at 8. Around 10, I hear Ella whimpering and yup, she was the next one down! Had to strip her bed and her and get her all cleaned up. Put her back to bed and thought we were good, but I heard her whimpering again at 11 and yup, had to strip her bed and her, again.
    When I was done with Ella, I decided to check on Eddie and as soon as I got in the room, I knew I had another one down. He had thrown up in his bed, but then just rolled over! grrr  So I got him and his bed cleaned and he was good for the night. He actually slept in until 10:30!!
     Now it's Thursday and I have three kids at home sick. Eddie and Eva seem fine, but Ella spent the whole day whimpering on the couch. She seems fine right now. They all seem fine as they all ate some noodles for dinner and have kept them down, so tomorrow, they should be able to go to school. As for me, I'm dog tired! I striped everyone's bed, sprayed lysol on everything, remade the beds, then washed all the bedding!! ugh, too many trips up and down the stairs!!
      This just in - Dad is now down for the count! Well, at least we all got it before Sat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment