Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday

Wow! I can't believe it's Sunday already! Where did the time go?  To see what we ate today, click here to go to From a Busy Mamma's Table.
     Well, we got up and got everyone ready and actually got to church with 5 min's to spare! While we're in church, I'm fixing Eddie's hair when I feel a lump on his head. I part his hair to see what it is and it's a TICK!! ewwwhhh! So I'm thinking about it all through church until we get home and Gerald takes it out. (shudder)
     After church, I usually make lunch right away because Eva has irish dancing lessons. Today I have a book club meeting and can't take her. So I get her ghillies on (so poor dad doesn't have to, lol) and I go to my book club meeting. The book this month was "House Rules" by Jodi Picoult.  VERY good book! We met a Dun Bros Coffe where I always get the chocolate nirvana. This time, I also ordered their panini sandwhich and it was really good!
     I came home, threw a load of wash in the washer, made up the company potatoes, sat down and took a nap! ahhh, it was nice. Gerald grilled the steaks on the grill while I made cupcakes. Here's a photo of me frosting the cupcakes. 
      At 8pm, I had the trips take off their clothes so I could change their diapers and  help them into their pjs. Then it was upstairs to bed to brush their teeth, then story time and then lights out. Now it's time to watch what we've tivo'd during the week with Gerald.

No comments:

Post a Comment