Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Monday, blech!

Monday was AWFUL!!  I thought I had food poisoning because not soon after I ate my lunch, I threw up. Oh man, I was soo sick the rest of the day! Was FINALLY feeling better a little after dinner, but still pretty weak. Poor Gerald came home and had to run. He reheated some spaghetti for the kids (but I didn't have any alfredo sauce for Joey, so he had a pb sandwhich instead). Then he had to give the triplets a bath, by himself, because it was picture day on Tuesday. Then he had to put them to bed an read them stories by himself. When he came downstairs, he was finally able to eat his dinner and relax. Poor him, but boy was I grateful that I didn't have to - I don't think I could've done it!! Here's hoping Tuesday is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment